In need of our prayers:
Those serving in the Military:
Those having Surgery:
Those recovering from Surgery:
including Eleanor Stoor, Lynn Holmes & Gerard Jansen, Jan Canaday.
Those with Health Concerns: including Janie Taylor, Steven Larimore, Jenny Brown, Don Brown, Ron Gray, & Mary Lou Halasi, Barbara Erickson
Those with Cancer:
including Wayne Fleming, Wes Burns, Susan Freyer, Peggy Clay. Emily Lowe, Bob Hanson, Cari Ebert, Kiers Rowley, JoAnne Harder, Bob Cooper, Kim Purdon, Maurine Sweet, Darlene Fields, Liz Miller, Tonya Hunter, Jan Ferson, Doe Thomas, Gloria Mengel, Charlene Clinton, Barbara Patrick, & Key Valentik
Those in Hospice care: including Leona Brooks, Charles Dittmer & Barbara Brown, Leona Brooks
Those seeking Employment:
Those in Care Centers: including Elnora Dammerman, & Dorothy Ory.
Those Grieving: including the family of Lori Mullen, (co-worker/friend of Sandy Brown), who lost her courageous battle with cancer. Please pray peace and comfort for her family, especially her husband Dan and their children.
Please pray for comfort for Travis, (a family friend of Gary and Donna Clarke and former college roommate of Donna's son). Travis lost both his baby and his wife as she was in childbirth. Pray that God would bring Travis peace and comfort at this tragic time.
Prayers of Thanksgiving & Praise:
Thank you, Heavenly Father, that Don Brown was released from the infectious disease doctor. His lungs are clear, and he can stop the IV meds. Thank you, Lord. We continue to pray for his strength to come back. Praise God!
Our prayers for Christopher Abel have been answered. He has been released from the hospital. Praise God that Christopher's illness was not heart-related. Pray for continued healing and strength.
Praise God and thanksgiving for a Happy 70th birthday to Charles Dittmer on July 23rd.
PRAISE THE LORD!
St John Chrysostom
According to the Hours
of the Day and Night
1. O Lord, deprive me not of Thy heavenly blessings;
2. O Lord, deliver me from eternal torment;
3. O Lord, if I have sinned in my mind or thought, in word deed, forgive me.
4. O Lord, deliver me from every ignorance and heedlessness, from pettiness of the soul and stony hardness of heart;
5. O Lord, deliver me from every temptation;
6. O Lord, enlighten my heart darkened by evil desires;
7. O Lord, I, being a human being, have sinned; do Thou, being God, forgive me in Thy lovingkindness, for Thou knowest the weakness of my soul.
8. O Lord, send down Thy grace to help me, that I may glorify Thy holy Name;
9. O Lord Jesus Christ, inscribe me, Thy servant, in the Book of Life, and grant me a blessed end;
10. O Lord my God, even if I have done nothing good in Thy sight, yet grant me, according to Thy grace, that I may make a start in doing good.
11. O Lord, sprinkle on my heart the dew of Thy grace;
12. O Lord of heaven and earth, remember me, Thy sinful servant, cold of heart and impure, in Thy Kingdom.
13. O Lord, receive me in repentance;
14. O Lord, leave me not;
15. O Lord, save me from temptation;
16. O Lord, grant me pure thoughts;
17. O Lord, grant me tears of repentance, remembrance of death, and the sense of peace;
18. O Lord, grant me mindfulness to confess my sins;
19. O Lord, grant me humility, charity, and obedience;
20. O Lord, grant me tolerance, magnanimity, and gentleness;
21. O Lord, implant in me the root of all blessings: the fear of Thee in my heart;
22. O Lord, vouchsafe that I may love Thee with all my heart and soul, and that I may obey in all things Thy will;
23. O Lord, shield me from evil persons and devils and passions and all other lawless matters;
24. O Lord, Who knowest Thy creation and that which Thou hast willed for it; may Thy will also be fulfilled in me, a sinner, for Thou art blessed forevermore. Amen.
Prayer of Parents
for their Children
[ The Little Children and Jesus ] Then people brought little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them.
Matthew 19:13 NLT
O God, our heavenly Father, Who lovest mankind, and art most merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon our children, Thy servants, (their names), for whom I humbly pray Thee, and commend them to Thy gracious protection. Be Thou, O God, their guide and guardian in all their endeavors; lead them in the path of Thy truth, and draw them near to Thee, that they may lead a godly and righteous life in Thy love and fear; doing Thy will in all matters. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, for the merits of Thy Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, AMEN.